Re: [oletrucks] long beds and quadrajets

To: <bob_keeland@usgs.gov>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] long beds and quadrajets
From: New Mexico Jim <ADvent@thuntek.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 17:41:59 -0700
The Quadrajet is the best ever engineered carb out there. It is the most tunable
carb, too. that is where the trouble comes. People tinker with them like some do
their Harley's who does not understand what he is doing. In other words, Those
who condemn a Quadrajet doesn't know what they are talking about. Boy, this
ought to start something.