Re: [oletrucks] clutch pedal scrape

To: "john dorsey" <jrdorsey@strato.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] clutch pedal scrape
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 21:52:11 -0600
Isnt there a sort of meshed area on the clutch pedal itself (where it
connects to the pivot shaft) that you can slip it down a notch to eliminate
that problem? I cant remember for sure since its been awhile since I
assembled that portion of my truck.

Deve Krehbiel
Hesston, Kansas
1950 3100 * 1949 3600 * 1948 4400