Re: [oletrucks] Gas Guage Sending Unit

To: Charles Culver <sculver@iwl.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Gas Guage Sending Unit
From: "A.B." <bigfred@unm.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 08:54:20 -0700 (MST)
The best thing for cleaning rust is muriatic acid (really cheap at Home
Despot.. er .. depot) Just dilute it, make sure there is nothing left in
the tank (rubber/plastic etc) and be very very careful.  You will probably
only need to swish it around a little bit, when you are done, the tank
will be completely rust free.  Put some gasoline in right away, because
the tank will be so clean rust will begin to form very quickly.