Re: [oletrucks] Re: updated search field info......Now we know..

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: updated search field info......Now we know..
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 22:57:06 -0800
>My opinion is to stay off
>Ebay and stay away from the shadetree operations or pay the consequences. I
>like to go to Vegas to do my gambling. When I am buying something for my
>trucks, I want to be able to send it back if its wrong, get the part in
good
>condition, and sleep nights knowing there are people behind these parts who
>care.

I don't disagree in principle, but it is also worth saying that I've bought
a lot of stuff from perfect strangers on ebay, sent them my money with
almost no remedy should they take advantage of me, and I've yet to have a
really bad experience.  I know it isn't always that way, but I've found that
there is enough good to compensate for any bad that may happen.  There is
also some stuff you can find on ebay that would be very hard to find
elsewhere.

Regards,

Grant S