Re: [oletrucks] Clutch Tip Screwdrivers

To: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Clutch Tip Screwdrivers
From: "Jon Kunkel" <jonkunkel@home.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 11:01:51 -0600
Deve,

I know they can be a pain in the A** to remove sometimes but they are almost
worth their weight in gold, as the supply dwindles, demand for some of the
list to keep it original with these items is becoming scarce.

I spent a few days in the junkyard removing the items I came for and in
addition I also removed as many of these clutch head screws as possible.  I
now have a small coffee cans of clutch head screws that I have de-rusted,
cleaned and coated for use in a later project.  And I have sent quite a few
sets to other people that wanted them for originality.

Just my 2 cents

Jon 50 3100
Chicago