Re: [oletrucks] Clutch Tip Screwdrivers

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Clutch Tip Screwdrivers
From: "W&D" <haist@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 03:39:47 -0800
I found a product at the hardware store called "Screw Grab".  It's an
abrasive in liquid form that helps keep the screw driver (flat, Phillips,
clutch, any type) from slipping.  Works quite well.  With this stuff and a
map gas torch, I've had about 99% success.

<><
Whitney Haist
Orinda, CA
Chevy Trucks: 2-'46s & a '39