Re: [oletrucks] Clutch Tip Screwdrivers

To: "Brian Stephens" <intubated@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Clutch Tip Screwdrivers
From: "G. Simmons" <gls@4link.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 20:27:13 -0800
>This got me to wondering - has anyone on the list found a source for clutch
>head bolts/screws?  Or are we all destined to haunt the junk yards for
>fasteners?

Brian,  Jim Carter http://63.241.173.88/cgi-bin/vshop has them, but not in
one place.  For example, for rear fender bolts you have to look in bed
parts.  I think Chevy Duty, American Classic etc. have the same arrangement.
If you could find their source, you might be able to find all the different
clutch head bolts and screws in one place.

If the suppliers were smart (are you listening, guys?)  they'd sell
assortments for those of us who like to have little plastic drawers full of
bolts just sitting around handy for when the need arises.

Regards,

Grant S.