Re: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #1140

To: <JGWolford@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #1140
From: "Jon Kunkel" <jonkunkel@home.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 13:24:48 -0600
I went to the local FLAPS and purchased new grease zerks as I had the same
problem.  I ended up replacing all of them as I didn't want to take the
chance.  I believe I bought 12 straight and 10 angled 90 degrees.  The
hardest one to lubricate and remember is the clutch pedal/brake bracket.
But I own a 50 3100 which had them.  I think I paid $4 for all of them, that
was 8 years ago though.

Good Luck

Jon 50 3100
Chicago