Re: [oletrucks] New Wiring Harness

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] New Wiring Harness
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 19:27:38 EST
In a message dated 11/13/00 6:08:49 PM Central Standard Time,
mm@service-quality.com writes:

<< I have a '54  1/2 ton, the old wires are completely gone and I bought the
new set from Carters.  Any tips and suggestions are appreciated. >>

Mike,
  I did my '48 about 4 years ago, matter of fact, it was the first thing I
did to mine.  I spent the weekend finishing, including turn signals.  Follow
the directions carefully, one step at a time.  (leave all the wire numbers on
until after everything checks OK)  Double check all connections.  The "smoke
check" after you're done is always a little scarey, but this is not rocket
science.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX