Re: [oletrucks] New Wiring Harness

To: "Michael Mendonca" <mm@service-quality.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] New Wiring Harness
From: "Jon Kunkel" <jonkunkel@home.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 18:32:52 -0600
I took the picture from the wiring diagram in the back of the shop manual.
I enlarged it when I copied it.  I taped this to the underside of the dash
and went from there, it beat laying on your back and then getting up to look
at the book and or picture, made the installation easier.  The other thing I
did was to paint the backside of the dash white to make it easier to see the
wiring.  I painted it when I had the entire cab dismantled, and media
blasted, they sprayed yellow primer, so I was able to put on the white prior
to painting the cab it's original color.

Jon 50 3100
Chicago