Re: [oletrucks] Paint

To: "Old chevy truck advice" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Paint
From: "Jays Mail" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 17:23:51 -0700
  Does any body know the correct engine colors for a 38 1/2 pu I'm using a
235 but still want to get as close to original color paint as I can within
reason. I'm guessing that the block and valve/rocker covers are gray and all
the bolt on stuff is black ie fan,water pump,oil
filter,distributor,intake/exaust,air cleaner, starter,generator etc
just got a new (new to me) media blast cabinet and one thing lead to
another. started with fan and now I have a
nearly dissasembled Engine on my hands. Oh Ya what about the oil pan? I know
this has been covered before
but not shure how to retrieve from the archives.  Thanks in Advance