Re: [oletrucks] Daytona Turkey Rod Run

To: "jimmy" <doodle@flintemc.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Daytona Turkey Rod Run
From: "Jack Halton" <safesix@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 09:23:56 -0500
Jimmy (and any other Turkey Run visitors)

    Inliners International will have a club parking area in space #49 on
Lake Lloyd road. We are usually close to the Classic GM Truck Club parking.
Drop by and say hello! My 302 GMC engine will be on display Saturday. For a
preview go to www.inliners.org and click on "rides".

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Jack Halton
51 GMC 1/2 ton