Re: [oletrucks] fuel line leak

To: <237459N@knotes.kodak.com>, <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] fuel line leak
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 09:12:40 -0800
Teflon tape will be fine as long as you make sure to just keep it on the
treads and not let any get into the actual line which would block fuel flow.
After you apply the Teflon tape and wait to see if it's not leaking, what
you can also do to avoid having to go back would be to turn off the fuel at
the shut-off valve under the cab.

Joe Garcia
Yuba City, CA
1950 Chevrolet 3100