[oletrucks] open rear end for 50 3100

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] open rear end for 50 3100
From: RobXR250@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 16:13:51 EST
Im putting a higher performance 350/350 combo (around 375hp and 400ft/lbs) in
my 50 3100. I have the stock front axle with front disks brakes. The rotors
have a mid 70s GM bolt pattern (like a chevelle or gto). Now to get to my
question: what rearend out of what year car do you recomend with this?
Obviously something out of a mid 70s Chevelle, GTO, or Tempest, but what year
would work well as far as a minimal amount of fabrication. Some is ok, but i
want to stay away from a major project. I plan on using the rear end
installation kit that Brothers has to make things easier. What are your
experiances with these type of kits?

Thank you very much in Advance
Rob