Re: [oletrucks] Off-topic

To: Deve Krehbiel <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Off-topic
From: Bill Bailey <billb@gamewood.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 17:40:36 -0500
> Its bad enough
> that we drive off people like Bob Adler (whom the list is definitely not
> better off losing) with all of the modification spam that we have to live
> with due to the diversity of everyone here.

Deve
While I agree with you that the loss of Bob Adler was a tremendous hit
on our list resources, I have to take exception with your terminology,
i.e. "spam" when it comes to discussions regarding modification. I have
a natural tendency to try and re-engineer things using the best of the
old and the best of the new. I guess my truck is in the process of
becoming what is known as a resto-rod. I have found the list to be a
tremendous resource in my quest to make my truck what I want it to be. I
read almost each and every post (TF and AD) that comes down the list
even though I don't contribute that much. I have found the modification
posts to be as interesting as the totally stock postings.
Just my opinion...
--
Bill Bailey
1957 Chevrolet 3100