RE: [oletrucks] Fuel Pumps

To: "'john j tonyes'" <flfox1@juno.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Fuel Pumps
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 10:35:32 -0500
Last week I posted problems with my 46 fuel pump (and I did the same as
John - described below) and was told by Bob ADler that I should get a new
fuel pump.  In looking I found a rebuild kit at the Filling Station for
18.50.  I am STOCK only, so the best I can find a new pump is for 39.00 from
Carter's.

My question, is it worth taking a risk and seeing if using the rebuild kit
will fix the problem or save some time and problems and spend the extra
20.00 bucks?

Thanks,
Jim House
Hollis, NH