Re: [oletrucks] Steering wheel repair

To: "Brian Stephens" <intubated@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Steering wheel repair
From: "Jon Kunkel" <jonkunkel@home.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 17:33:44 -0600
I am in the process of painting my cab interior.  Bought 2 quarts of the
paint from Jim Carter.  Works great, I bought the clear coat paint locally.
The paint for the steering wheel and steering column was originally brown,
and different from the interior color,  but in 1951 they went to black with
most vehicles.  I also am recovering my seats and bought a complete interior
package (original seat material, headliner, door covers, and other items)
from Jim Carter, definately worth it.  They are excellent repro items.  I
plan on taking pictures when I am finished.

I have an original deluxe heater with thermostat control and shut off valve,
complete, 6V for sale.  The unit is completely sandblasted and painted the
6V motor I replaced the brushes and it all looks new.  Anyone need one make
me an offer.

Jon 50 3104
Chicago burbs