Re: [oletrucks] Moving a gas tank/Fuel Pump

To: NTemple46@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Moving a gas tank/Fuel Pump
From: "Old GMC Pickup" <truxrme@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 22:38:29 -0600
I used "American Designers Inc." under my truck behind the rear axle. Any
auto part store should be able to get them.
American designers ph. #1-800-628-5442 or 765-345-2127
See if they will send you a catalog, but do not tell them you are putting it
in an old truck cuz they will tell you they can get sued if it is not OE....

Shawn