[oletrucks] 1955 2nd series heater

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 1955 2nd series heater
From: cmbcmorris@webtv.net (Curtis Morris)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 18:33:58 -0600 (CST)
  I'm having an awful time getting on this list!!! This is the fourth
time I've written this, so I hope I'm on now.  My 55 has what appears to
be an aftermarket heater in it. Someone has put a "switch" through the
plate that, I believe, was suppose to have the heater controls located
in it. My question is: Did all 55 models come with standard
heating/defrosting, or was this an option? It doesn't appear that my
truck ever had any "in dash" heater controls???  Any help greatly
appreciatd. Thanks  Curt Morris