Re: [oletrucks] 1955 2nd series heater

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1955 2nd series heater
From: B&A Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 21:29:24 -0600 (CST)
This was normal for the downscale heater that recirculated inside air.
There was one control, a fan speed control, that mounted opposite the ash
tray where the deluxe heater controls go otherwise.  The only temperature
control was fan speed.

All heaters were a dealer installed option on these trucks, even in Minnesota.

Bruce Kettunen
57 3200
Mt. Iron, MN