Re: [oletrucks] '46 rear bumper

To: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] '46 rear bumper
From: "Michael Lubitz" <mlrba@texas.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 07:13:46 -0600
Jim,

I have access to some pretty good steel workers here in Austin.  I just
don't know what to copy.  So any one who has an Art Deco 3/4 ton who can say
"hey" would be welcome.

Jeff was helpful and said that he could make some sort of piece that would
join the standard frame extensions to the standard brackets.  I am going to
take a piece of strap 1/4" X 1 3/4" and drill holes appropriately to catch
the frame extensions and the bumper brackets.

I need to say thanks to you guys again for your help.  (My mom taught me
that.)  Thanks and stay in touch.

Jim and Lewis, have you seen Whitney's site at
www.jps.net/haist/artdeco/index.htm ?

Michael Lubitz
1946 Chevy 3/4 ton stock
1948 Chevrolet 3100, soon to be deluxe