[oletrucks] Drag Link / Shop Manual

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Drag Link / Shop Manual
From: NTemple46@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 12:06:54 EST
I have read that the old drag links get worn and pose a BIG safety issue.  I
have seen modern upgrade versions and am wondering if the size was/is the
same for all trucks 1/2 - 2 ton.  I don't want to use the 1/2 ton drag link
upgrades on my big truck if it wasn't meant for that.

Also, are the shop manuals for each year truck size specific or does each
year contain all of the truck models for that year?  I am thinking that this
would be my wisest investment to avoid so many dumb questions?

Thanks,
Neil Temple