[oletrucks] Factory Assembly Manual

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Factory Assembly Manual
From: Barry Heigher <bheigher@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 09:31:28 -0800 (PST)
For other novices like me, I received the Factory
Assembly Manual from Chevy Duty today.  With it and
the Shop Manual, all of a sudden I have confidence
that I can actually reassemble the old 47.  If you
are tearing one of these oldtimers apart this book is
a fabulous memory jogger when all those parts that
have been stuck in the corner of the garage  for
months (years?) look totally unfamiliar -- even better
it tells you what part you need when you have some
missing.  Happy Truckin

Barry