Re: [oletrucks] side boards

To: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] side boards
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 20:51:42 -0500
Jim, one of the Oletrucks members posted complete plans for building
sideboards (the full set....about 4' high) a year or so ago.  Should be in
the archives.

Each pocket hole is supposed to have a "stop" about 4-5 inches down in the
hole.  Looks like someone has removed these on your truck.  The stop is an
"L" shaped piece of metal.  You could always have one welded in.
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC
tcape@weblnk.net