[oletrucks] suspension/ride height question

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] suspension/ride height question
From: varanus@phoenix.net
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 14:48:04 -0600
OK - I am wrenching again after a several month hiatus.  Here's the
question:

I have this stocker 58 napco suburban.  The front sits lower than
the rear - like a street rod. I want it to be level. I have a friend (as a
comparison) with a stocker 57 napco suburban and his sits straight
and level.  I don't like my truck looking like a hot rod - I want it to
look like a brute work truck and all the pics I have seen of stock
napcos show them to be level.
Do ya'll think it's just sagging springs?
You can see it at:www.phoenix.net/~varanus/personal.html

There are not blocks under the front springs as there are under the
rear springs so I don't think it's missing anything. The front springs
rest directly on the front axle perches I believe.

What do ya'll think.
PS - my 57 sub sits level although a 2wd.
Thanks again fellas.