[oletrucks] Sandblast Cabinet

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Sandblast Cabinet
From: NTemple46@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 01:12:04 EST
I am considering getting a blast cabinet for all of those small parts that my
outdoor blaster seems too cumbersome to use, and the rain makes it impossible
to work outside on days like today.  I looked in the archives and found some
info but wanted to see if anyone had any updates on the cheaper blast
cabinets from say Harbor Freight.  Are they worth their cost or am I better
off buying a kit from TIP and making my own?  I am also curious if the HF
model is pretty tight inside for getting around objects?  I noticed also on
the archives that someone had built the TIP kit.  I didn't see the follow-up
on performance?

Thanks, Neil