[oletrucks] jacked part 3

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] jacked part 3
From: "Gage L. Thompson / Schulz" <Gagejohn@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 19:52:59 -0600
Well, I'm STILL messing with this crazy brake set up I ended up with.  I
guess the rotors were not the correct ones for the swap either...the offset
is wrong.  Soooo, I can't get the calipers lined up right.....without making
some spacers for the brackets.

Any of you guys know of a way I can figure out what the heck I've got??
Because the dust caps I've got for the Camaro / Chevelle rotors I "Thought"
I had won't fit...too big, the inner bearing dust seals won't fit either.
Funny, the bearings and races worked.

I wonder if I should just find the right rotors......hell, I've already paid
$300 for rotors and calipers....since that's all I kept after finding
everything else was for 55-57 car....now the rotors aren't correct either!!
MAN, $150 a side for calipers!! DAMN!

Any ideas?

John "my truck still don't stop" Schulz