[oletrucks] Turlock Swap Meet/Fenton Headers

To: Old Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Turlock Swap Meet/Fenton Headers
From: Michael Mendonca <mm@service-quality.com>
Date: 29 Jan 2001 09:51:03 -0800
What a fiasco...

I've never seen such a big disorganized meet in my life.  Thousands of
enthusiasts having to walk miles in order to see so much stuff.  Don't get me
wrong, I enjoyed it, but there could have been 20 of each item I was looking
for but would have never found it.  I guess that's the nature of the beast.

I found one guy with a stet of Fenton's for about $250...I didn't know him from
"ADAM," and that's been about the average price I've seen from a reputable
dealer.  Anyone recommend the best price for a set of new Fentons?  I know
they're out there, but wanted to get a group recommendation.

Thanks,

Michael
'54 Chevy 3100