Re: [oletrucks] Windshield Wiper Humor!!!

To: "Curtis Morris" <cmbcmorris@webtv.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Windshield Wiper Humor!!!
From: "Billy Gibson" <bgibson@internetwork.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 21:49:15 -0600
I'm glad to hear somebody is having the same problems as I, I actually read
the directions and it said be careful not to over tighten so I adjusted the
back nut and then tighten the other nut to the right pressure,Then there is
a UGLY black knob sticking out of my dash (can't have that) so I got the old
chrome knob pored a product called Mega-Quick into the hole of the chrome
knob it's suppose to set up like metal tomorrow I will drill and tap the
10-24 hole for the set screw,then drill a hole in the middle to slide on the
new switch and lock it down with the set screw hope it works, If it does
I'll let every body know!
HooT58