Re: [oletrucks] Windshield Wiper Humor!!!

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Windshield Wiper Humor!!!
From: "Stephen" <slb1@humboldt1.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 23:07:40 -0800
HI all,

I solved this problem on the new wiper switch by cutting a couple of short
lengths of the small brass tubing you see at hardware stores.  I slipped the
tubing around the new switch shaft to make it fit the original chrome knob
snugly.  I squeezed the tubing with some pliers to get the flat spot that
the knob wants for its set screw.  Works great, simple, looks totally
original.

Stephen
'50 Chevy Suburban
'58 Chevy Fleetside