RE: [oletrucks] Original or Custom

To: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Original or Custom
From: dcvjrv@covad.net
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 15:36:03 -0500
Hey Bill,

I agree with all you say.  That is why I am restoring my 58 GMC Suburban
Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - Hydramatic.  Since yours is also a
hydramatic, would you happen to have an extra shift lever knob or know of a
source?  I have looked but have not been able to locate one.

Thanks,
Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@covad.net