RE: [oletrucks] Greetings!

To: "Wayne" <wgt@telus.net>, "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Greetings!
From: "Larry R. Kephart" <vpa@laroke.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 11:40:32 -0500
Wayne,

I gots the same problem and we're not alone. I haven't tried to fix mine
yet, but there's been some discussion on this issue in the Stovebolt.com
electrical forum. Here's the message thread address. There are also some
links to previous discussions in the thread including a diode solution. Very
informative, hope it helps.

http://www.stovebolt.com/bboard/ubb/Forum3/HTML/000195.html

Larry Kephart
1955 1st 3100 Chevy (BillyBob)