Re: [oletrucks] paint for beginners

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] paint for beginners
From: "Greg Green" <greg@a1glass.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 23:07:38 -0600
Thanks to each of you for your tips and encouragement.

I went to a Rod Show today and low and behold I got the names of several
local paint guys.  The greatest part was being able to see their work and
talk to the owners.

This sight is great......I've learned alot in my first week here.

Thanks again,

Greg