Re: [oletrucks] Cab Dollie

To: Bill Broadway <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Cab Dollie
From: smiler <Moneymatters@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 14:42:00 -0500
Randy Baumann ( list member ) sent me some plans and specs for a real
nice cab dollie... If he is still monitoring the list I am sure he will
offer you a set as well...I believe his number is (414) 644-6016  If you
forward a fax number I will fax you a copy from mine.

Chet

--
Chet Balint
1950 Chevy AD "Rocky"