RE: [oletrucks] Re: Hyddrovac

To: <Advdesign1@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Re: Hyddrovac
From: "Rich Gallagher" <rgallagrrr@mcn.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 17:20:41 -0700
Thanks Bob for the response.  I have never in 15 years had any problem with
the single system Hydrovac but there has been alot of talk in the past that
one is stupid to not have a dual system for safety reasons.  I do like the
"power" brakes.  Is there a modern dual power system that you would
recommend for a 50 1 ton that is a work truck?  TIA
Rich Gallagher