[oletrucks] fuel line

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] fuel line
From: "Tom" <tomntam@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 11:28:28 -0400
Is there any harm in using old fuel line that hasn't had fuel ran
through it in 16 years?  The ends look fairly clean on the inside, obviously
the outside is dirty. I am looking for ways to save some money. This may be
a total restore eventually but right now I just want to make it move on its
own power. After i accomplish that and make sure the engine runs good i will
decide on a total restore.
Would running denatured alcohol through the line help it at all? Or maybe
running a piece of wire through it to loosen up any stuff that maybe in
there?
                thanks for the help. and friendly regards from the Carolinas,
                                                Tom

1997 -2000 Racing Seasons     http://home.earthlink.net/~tomntam/index.html
Don't crush 'em, rebuild them!