RE: [oletrucks] new to the list

To: <MKlepp4335@cs.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] new to the list
From: "Tom" <tomntam@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 20:08:32 -0400
I have a 55 2nd so that would make it a Task Force?  Task Force sounds like
these trucks were built for a special reason. Any particular reason for the
name Task Force?  Just wondering.
                thanks  tom

1997 -2000 Racing Seasons     http://home.earthlink.net/~tomntam/index.html
Don't crush 'em, rebuild them!