Re: [oletrucks] 350 turbo tranny

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 350 turbo tranny
From: Stkcode <stkcode@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 20:02:14 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Tom,

Don't take this the wrong way but I presume you are
referring to the stall speed when you say 2000.  Don't
you think this is a bit loose for a street machine?  I
guess it depends mostly what your going to use your
truck for and how often your going to use it.  I'm
putting a simular setup in my 53.  Except, I'm looking
at running around 1600.  Unless your going to race
your truck on the strip, 2000 seems a bit excessive.
Perhaps theirs a tranny expert in this great group
that might beg to differ.  Personally would take the
advice of a professional over mine...

Good luck and best wishes,
Jon
stkcode@yahoo.com