[oletrucks] 350 turbo tranny

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 350 turbo tranny
From: "Tom" <tomntam@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 21:53:51 -0400
I just had my 350 Turbo trans built and I was wondering if I got the correct
parts for what I want it to do.
I had the tranny built last night and tomorrow we are putting in a
reprogrammer kit that I got. I also got a 2000 torque converter. I want
mostly a street truck but since I have a 350 under the hood, I would like to
have a little torgue and power if I should decide to crack the throttle. I
am older and drive like I use to but when I punch it I want something there.
Do yall think I have the correct tranny set up to do what I want?
                Thanks   Tom

1997 -2000 Racing Seasons     http://home.earthlink.net/~tomntam/index.html
Don't crush 'em, rebuild them!