[oletrucks] Input on Oil Pressure Line

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Input on Oil Pressure Line
From: Pastorjon994@cs.com
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 07:48:20 EDT
Hey Ole Truckers.  I would like to replace the aftermarket oil pressure gauge
in my old truck by routing to the original gauge.  The previous owner must
have switched for some reason.  Is there a way to test the original gauge?

I would like to know what all I will need.  Currently there is a 1/8" plastic
line coming from the engine to the after market gauge which does work.  What
kind of line do I need to get back to original? Copper? and what fittings,
etc. would be needed for this? Would you recommend flaps or would one of our
ole truck suppliers carry the necessary items?  Thanks in ADvance.

Jon Callahan
'50 3100
Champaign/Urbana, IL