[oletrucks] 57 chev project must sell

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 57 chev project must sell
From: "Martin Wilt" <mwilt72@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 12:53:47 -0400
I have partially disassembled 57 3100 here in my garage in Detroit that I
must sell because of an unscheduled move.

The frame and body are in good condition.  I've removed the body and running
gear forward of the cab (ie not a roller, but I do have the original parts),
as well as the engine in antipation of a mustang II front end install.  I
also have the original 235 which was running when I took it out.  I also
have a TCI mustang II kit complete with a little surface rust on it.

It breaks my heart to do this, but I must offer it for sale.  The price will
be "best offer", with the stipulation that you must come get it.

Martin Wilt
mwilt72@hotmail.com