Re: [oletrucks] Leaking Hedman headers!

To: "Don Simmons" <tasimmons@cbnn.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Leaking Hedman headers!
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 10:41:38 -0700
My brothers truck had these top of the line full length ceramic coated
headers specifically made for a Camaro "I installed a Camaro clip in his 46"
that had a leak we couldn't get to go away with the regular gaskets.  Our
remedy was to purchase some of those thick brass gaskets from Jeg's and the
header bolts with the locking tabs to prevent them from backing out.

Joe