RE: [oletrucks] 58 GMC should I ???

To: "'Jeffrey cerniglia'" <jcerniglia@msn.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 58 GMC should I ???
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 15:31:31 -0500
Sounds overpriced to me.  Of course prices vary greatly by region.
A friend recently bought a 59 Chevy in very drivable condition
for $3000.  It had cab corner rust.  Interior was in real nice
shape.  Dash wasn't cut.  Had a working deluxe heater.  Fenders
were all good.  Big back window.  Brakes looked good, however
we rebuilt his master and slave cyls just in case.  He has been
daily driving it for 3 months with no surprises.  This was in
the Houston Texas area.