Re: [oletrucks] 58 GMC should I ???

To: bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 58 GMC should I ???
From: "Perry Smith" <perigrinephalkon@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 17:29:59 -0600
Blaine; I will most likely have to bebuild the bottom of the cab, lower
hinges, corners etc. and the fenders will take some serious work likewise
the hood, the bed tailgate and front bulkhead are gonners but I will swap
them for the ones on my utility trailer (54 chevy bed on a 36 chevy front
axel complete with 16 inch spoke wheels). The trailer dosen't have to look
good, just be serviceable.
Perry Smith
58 GMC fleetside
58 Chevy short step in a basket