Re: [oletrucks] Ammeter / Voltmeter

To: <NTemple46@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Ammeter / Voltmeter
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 20:18:10 -0700
Sure connect it up.  You or that guy can install a fusible link on the main
power supply wire leaving the alternator.  This was if their is a problem,
the link burns out like it's designed and the rest of your wiring is
protected from melting.  The fusible link should be two wire sizes smaller
than the wire it's protecting.

Cheap insurance to prevent costly repairs.

Joe