[oletrucks] 1950 Chevy Suburban for sale

To: "Chevy Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 1950 Chevy Suburban for sale
From: "Stephen" <slb1@humboldt1.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 19:33:48 -0700
It seems that many list members are parting with trucks these days.  I find
myself overextended with projects and not enough space to work in.  My 1950
Chevy Suburban is now for sale for $1400.

The truck is all original with a 216, sixteen inch wheels with spares, side
glass with chrome slider edges, unmolested dash, 3 speed column shift.  It
runs but rough and stops but slowly.  It has been converted to 12 volts.

A couple of photos are at
http://www.classictruckshop.com/clubs/earlyburbs/members/34/display.htm.

I have some additions purchased over the last couple of years.  A partial
list includes new rubber for the side glass and many new glass pieces cut to
original pattern.

I parted out a '49 GMC Panel and have the panel barn doors for the rear with
all the hinges, latches and retainers.  Also, an extra gas tank in great
shape with original hangers and straps.

Other parts for additional cost include an original radio, pretty nice
chrome grill, original spare tire carrier.

For conversion to a new front suspension I have a 1976 Pacer front
suspension with all new bushings, rotors and calipers.  I want $500 for
this.  That is what I recently paid for it.

There is more I can add to this list of extra parts but this is a start.
Please contact me off list if interested.

The vehicle is in Northern CA on the coast about 100 miles south of the
Oregon border.

Stephen
'50 Chevy Suburban
'58 Chevy Fleetside