RE: [oletrucks] Re: Air Compressor

To: "Mike " <passnb4u@earthlink.net>, "Oletrucks"
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Re: Air Compressor
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 09:24:11 -0500
>   You're right, most don't need industrial tools to get the job done,
> but Tim brings up some very good points.

Oh, I know these guys know their stuff .. but after all that you dont need
that large of a compressor. I know I've done it with a small one. I't be
ridiculous for someone like me with one truck to have an $800 compressor.
Right now I have two, a Sears 6Hp 30gal on wheels .. it's worked great for
me for the big stuff. But after moving it around for some smaller jobs I
knew I had to get a smaller one. So I picked up a 3HP 6gal (I think) one
from Wal-Mart for $125 .. between the 2 I have everything I need
(considering I do some work at the house and some at the building a keep my
truck).

>  You just mentioned that you spent a weekend sandblasting your frame,

Wasn't me.

Bill