RE: [oletrucks] Brake Lines

To: "'Andy Johns'" <andy51chevy@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Brake Lines
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 11:37:03 -0500
No, but, this T and a brake light switch to fit it should
be available in 3/8" at your FLAPS.  Probably at less cost
than Ron Francis, especially after you add the two 3/8" to
1/4" adapters you are going to need (also at your FLAPS).

Remember that all brake connections MUST be double flare,
sometimes referred to as reverse flare.