Re: [oletrucks] Headliner

To: "Kevin Morisette" <kmm1024@hotmail.com>, <wac8019@erinet.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Headliner
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 16:17:10 -0700
if you go to home depot or one of the other large hardware chains you can
buy FRP it is fiberglass reinforced panels it is used in commercial
buildings and it cuts very easy with nibbler
Bill 53-3600 hot rod (project again)
Channahon,Ill.
website
www.hotrodstogo.com
Go ahead and take risks....just be sure that everything
 will turn out OK.