Re: [oletrucks] Headliner

To: "Tom" <tomntam@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Headliner
From: "John Rockefeller" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 21:09:09 -0500
Tom,
This product is called "Corroplast".  We use it here for signs also, but it
is not very easy to form or make take a good bend.  It comes in different
thicknesses and colors.  If you did use this product I would suggest
covering it with some kind of textured vinyl.  Otherwise people will think
it is cardboard.  Good Luck

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"